Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Week 3, Group 6 Assignment

My online group experience for this week was great! Chris and I got to finish designing our website. We didn’t know where to start at first, but we were able to figure it out. We both worked very closely to do a good job and create a nice and helpful website for students to navigate. He did part of the work and I did the other part. When we were confused we would email each other and we would figure it out. Our communication was good because we would get a response very quickly by frequently checking our mail on blackboard.

I think we did a great job. Our website looks great and is easy to navigate the site. I think anyone should be able to find what they are looking for and if they are confused they can just click on the tab that corresponds to their subject. Overall I think we did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a student at UNT and taking my last 2 courses this semester, hoping to Graduate December 09. I have 2 kids and I'm working full time. Want to do my best in this class!